This recipe is easy peasy! The bright lemon makes for one refreshing pasta dish, everyone will love this Lemon Ricotta Spaghetti with Peas!
I love bright citrus flavor, especially in the spring. After eating heavy food all winter, nothing brightens up a spring recipe better than a pop of citrus! When I found out Jersey Girl Cooks was hosting a citrus themed #SundaySupper I was so excited to show the difference a pop of acid can make! Be sure to check out all the other incredible citrus recipes at the bottom of this post!
If there’s a food I could eat every day of my life, it would be spaghetti. I just can never get enough! I love this ricotta spaghetti with lemon and peas because it is much lighter than a typical pasta dish. You still get the creamy deliciousness from the ricotta but then lemon creates bright and addictive flavors. I use a corn spaghetti, but if you’re not gluten free any spaghetti would work! Just give your spaghetti a little swirl and this inexpensive vegetarian dinner is fancy enough for any dinner party!
- 1 Box Gluten Free Spaghetti
- ½ Cup Pasta Water
- 1½ Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Lemons, Zested and Juiced
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas, Don't Thaw
- Cook spaghetti until tender
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, sauce will seem like a thinner alfredo
- Add cooked pasta and bring up to a simmer, sauce with thicken and coat the noodles
- If desired top with fresh lemon zest
Sunday Supper Recipes
Super Sunday Entrees
- Beef-Barley Skillet by Wholistic Woman
- Braised Lamb Shanks by Caroline’s Cooking
- Breakfast Pizza by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chicken Zucchini Pasta by April Golightly
- Creamy Lemon Pepper Chicken Spaghetti by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Dutch Oven Braised Beef Pot Roast by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Skillet Recipe by Sunday Supper Movement
- Instant Pot Pork & Peppers Stew by My Life Cookbook
- Lemon Ricotta Spaghetti with Peas by Cricket’s Confections
- One Pot Taco Pasta by Life Tastes Good
- Pan-Fried Scallops with Vegetables by Our Good Life
- Panko and Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Pork Fingers by The Freshman Cook
- Shepherd’s Pie Potato Skins by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan by Hardly A Goddess
- Slow Cooker Irish Lamb Stew by Cooking Chat
- Spicy Shrimp Soup by Pies and Plots
- Turkey Fennel Skillet Dinner by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Sweet Sunday Desserts
- Butterscotch Pudding by Baking Sense
- Dark Chocolate S’mores Crack by Wild Wild Whisk
- Homemade Chunky Monkey Ice Cream by Bites of Wellness
- Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Box Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Simple Cocoa-Spice Cake by A Little Fish in the Kitchen
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.
Comments on this post40 Comments
Comments are closed.