Spicy ginger, lemon grass, and sweet BBQ and slow cooked pork make for an irresistible dinner. A perfect meal for company or a date night these Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Tacos will have everyone going back for seconds and thirds!
This. Is. My. Favorite. Dinner. You might think I say that a lot. And I probably do, but this dinner has a way of solving all your problems. Try being stressed about anything while eating this sweet, spicy, tangy, crunchy meal of pure perfection. I could eat these Korean BBQ tacos every night for the rest of my life!
This is one of the first meals I remember my boyfriend cooking for me, and really helped seal the deal that he was a keeper. As I’ve said before Taco Tuesday is a must in our house, but often we add a Taco Saturday on to make this for company. It’s such a crowd pleaser, even our neighbors two year old was eating them!
As if being delicious wasn’t enough, have I mentioned that this was a slow cooker recipe. Yeah, slow cooker! AKA the easiest way to make dinner ever. Growing up I hated the crock pot, I thought it was made for making dry, bland food like corn beef and cabbage. But this recipe really changes the crock pot game.
These tacos are not complete without some quick kimchi, the spice perfect balances out all the sweet from the BBQ sauce. The best way to eat them it fill a crunchy shell with some kimchi and top it with some shredded pork. The warm pork wilts the slaw slightly. My goodness, I am drooling just thinking about it.
- 3-4 # Bone In Pork Shoulder
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- ½ Onion
- 1 Inch Ginger
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Lemongrass Paste
- ½ Cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Cooking Liquid
- ½ Cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Lime Zest
- Combine first 8 items in a slow cooker
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Remove bone and shred pork
- Mix with remaining ingredients
Easy Taco Recipes #SundaySupper
Breakfast, Dessert, and Alternative Tacos
- Apple Pie Tacos by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Chorizo Tacos with Black Bean and Corn Salsa by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Jalapeno Cornbread Taco Pie by Soulfully Made
- Loaded Taco Tots by Gourmet Everyday
- Naked Egg Breakfast Tacos by Palatable Pastime
- One Pot Taco Pasta by Life Tastes Good
- Spicy Beef Cheesy Corn Taco Muffins by Food Lust People Love
- Veggie Packed Mouth-Watering Cauliflower Breakfast Tostadas by Bites of Wellness
Lunch and Dinner Tacos
- 1970s Style Tacos by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Asian-Spiced Black Cod Tacos with Kimchi and Avocado-Sriracha Mayo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos by A Mind Full Mom
- Cinnamon Beef Tacos by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Healthy Ground Turkey Tacos by Mid-Life Croissant
- It’s Taco Tuesday: An Easy Family Meal by Hardly A Goddess
- Low Carb Beef Tacos by Our Good Life
- Salmon Tacos with Watermelon Pico de Gallo by Pies and Plots
- Sloppy Joe Tacos by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Slow Cooker Asian Pork Tacos with Cabbage Slaw by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Tacos by Cricket’s Confections
- Steak Tacos with Chimichurri Sauce by The Freshman Cook
- Surf and Turf Tacos by The Weekend Gourmet
- Walking Chili Cheese Tacos by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Easy Fish Taco Recipe by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.