Sangria may not have a season, but it’s so refreshing in the summer! Nothing cools me down better than a delicious sangria on a hot day. Here are my 10 Best Summer Sangria Recipes!
- Rose Sangria by Bourbon and Honey Summer always makes me think of bright and beautiful colors. The Rose in this sangria makes for one stunning pitcher!
- Tropical White Wine Sangria by Plated Cravings Aside from being stunning, you need to make this sangria because it’s delicious. The passion fruit gives this drink a punch of flavor unlike any other!
- Frozen Sangria by Healthy Happy Motivated Nothing cools you down faster than a frozen drink! This Frozen Sangria is perfect for sipping by the pool!
- Spiced Peach Sangria by Cricket’s Confections This Spiced Peach Sangria is perfect for those cooler summer nights. A hint of clove makes this one comforting sangria!
- Brunch Sangria Mimosas by the Crumby Cupcake What could be better than sangria? Maybe coming it with a mimosa! Which means now you can have sangria for breakfast!
- Grilled Peach and Pineapple Sangria by Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks I love pineapple, but had never but it in sangria before! Grilling it really brings about that delicious sweet taste!
- Serano-Watermelon Sangria by Chili Pepper Madness This sangria is incredibly refreshing on a hot day. The touch of spice makes one sangria unlike any other!
- White Sangria with Pineapple, Mango, and Basil By Chili Pepper Madness I can’t even find the words to describe this sangria. The added basil really puts this one over top!
- Frozen Berry Rose by My Kitchen Love I was a bit afraid the Frose would be one of those over hyped foodie trends, but it’s not! The perfect grown up slushy!
- Citrus Peach Sangria by Sunday Supper Movement This Citrus Peach Sangria is the perfect combination because sangria and freshly squeezed orange juice. Perfect refreshing for these sweaty July days!
Comments on this post2 Comments
Comments are closed.