When it comes to recipes, Mother always knows best. Many of my favorite recipes have been passed down to me from my mom. In honor of Mother’s Day I wanted to share my Mom’s Easy Clam Dip Recipe. Just a few simple ingredients create of luxurious and addictive dip. Creamy swiss cheese and chewy clams, all you need are some crunchy crackers and you’ve got one tasty party dip!
Growing up this dip was a party staple. I remember my parent’s friends having appetizer contests; everyone would bring a dish and you’d vote for your favorite. Now maybe by biased opinions altered my memory, but I’m pretty sure Mom’s Easy Clam Dip won every time! It’s so easy to make my mom would whip it together on the boat. While it tastes great at home, it’s best served one a dock while breathing in that salty air!
With our host, My World Simplified, the #SundaySupper tastemakers are honoring their mother’s today. I can’t wait to try everyone else’s favorite mother day meal ideas! I’ve always been a Mommy’s Girl. We look alike, talk alike, and even eat alike. Often in my house we’d have ‘dovers for dinner. It’s one of My Mom and I’s favorite ways to eat. Instead of a big meal, there would just be a spread of looks of snacks. Maybe some hummus and veggies, usually some of my Mom’s English Muffin Goodies and often this tasty clam dip.
- 2 7oz Cans Minced Clams, Drained
- ¾ Cup Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1½ Cup Grated Swiss Cheese
- ¾ Stick Melted Butter
- Combine all ingredients
- Cover and bake 350F for 45 minutes
- Garnish with Green Onions or Parsley
Sunday Supper Mother’s Day Food Ideas
- Hot Fudge Ice Cream Cake by Pies and Plots
- Toasted Almond Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies by Helpful Homemade
- Triple Chocolate Strawberry Cake Truffles by The Freshman Cook
- White Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- White Chocolate-Filled Snickerdoodles by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Double Pork Stuffed Pork Roast by Food Lust People Love
- Italian Stuffed Caprese Chicken by My World Simplified
- Japanese Chicken Curry by What Smells So Good?
- Lightened-Up Shrimp Scampi by My Savory Spoon
Sides and Salads
- Mom’s Easy Clam Dip by Cricket’s Confections
- Salmon and Capers Panzanella Salad by And She Cooks
- Swedish Creamy Potato Casserole by Sunday Supper Movement
- Berry Chantilly Trifle by The Crumby Cupcake
- Blackberry Cobbler with Brown Sugar Pecan Biscuits by Soulfully Made
- Lemon Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries by Our Good Life
- Lemon Cooler by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Mom’s Southwest Georgia Pound Cake by Family Around The Table
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp by Caroline’s Cooking
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Compote by Wholistic Woman
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.