Popsicles are the perfect way to cool off in the warm spring months. But, the store bought ones are packed with sugar. Here’s a list of 10 healthier popsicles!
It is no secret I love popsicles. Working in restaurants most of the cooks always smoked cigarettes, I’m proud to say I’ve never smoked one in my life. However, I soon became jealous of the breaks the smokers got. Instead of taking up a bad habit, I decided I would take popsicles breaks instead. Now When I need a break a popsicle is my snack of choice, there are my favorite healthy popsicle recipes!
- Pineapple Pops with Basil and Mint – Spill the GreensIt’s no secret by now that I love foods that cross that sweet and savory line. The fresh herbs really make these popsicles unique, adding so much flavor.
- Berry Yoghurt Popsicles – Kiddielicious Kitchen These are made mostly with Greek yogurt, giving you a protein boost that will actually fill you up!
- Mango Colada Popsicles – Garlic and Zest These popsicles don’t have any refined sugar, but they do have a splash of rum. Making them the perfect 5 oclock by the pool snack!
- Ripe Peach Popsicles – The View From Great Island Peaches are probably my favorite fruit, but the season for good peaches is so short. This helps to preserve the amazing peach flavor!
- Rosemary Fruit Popsicles – ExSloth I had never thought to put rosemary into my popsicles before, but this recipe is truly incredible! The rosemary makes the strawberry flavors really pop!
- Strawberry Mango Popsicles – Curry Trail These popsicles aren’t only beautiful, they are so refreshing. The alternating layers of flavors make for an addiction snack.
- Paleo Banana Cream Popsicles – A Girl Worth Saving I love bananas, and these popsicles pack a banana punch. They’re also super creamy, which I love in a popsicle!
- Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles – Cricket’s Confections This is probably one of my most popular recipes, and it’s definitely a favorite of mine. Only three healthy ingredients!
- Strawberry Coconut Popsicles – Kleinworth & Co These popsicles make you feel like you’re on a tropical vacation, and that’s always a good feeling to have!
- Cucumber Lime Mint Palates – A Saucy Kitchen While I love all the popsicles on this list, these are my favorite. Bonus points for having some veggies, but the flavor is incredible and beyond refreshing!
Comments on this post4 Comments
Comments are closed.