Popsicles are the perfect way to cool off in the warm spring months. But, the store bought ones are packed with sugar. Here’s a list of 10 healthier popsicles!
It is no secret I love popsicles. Working in restaurants most of the cooks always smoked cigarettes, I’m proud to say I’ve never smoked one in my life. However, I soon became jealous of the breaks the smokers got. Instead of taking up a bad habit, I decided I would take popsicles breaks instead. Now When I need a break a popsicle is my snack of choice, there are my favorite healthy popsicle recipes!
- Pineapple Pops with Basil and Mint – Spill the GreensIt’s no secret by now that I love foods that cross that sweet and savory line. The fresh herbs really make these popsicles unique, adding so much flavor.
- Berry Yoghurt Popsicles – Kiddielicious Kitchen These are made mostly with Greek yogurt, giving you a protein boost that will actually fill you up!
- Mango Colada Popsicles – Garlic and Zest These popsicles don’t have any refined sugar, but they do have a splash of rum. Making them the perfect 5 oclock by the pool snack!
- Ripe Peach Popsicles – The View From Great Island Peaches are probably my favorite fruit, but the season for good peaches is so short. This helps to preserve the amazing peach flavor!
- Rosemary Fruit Popsicles – ExSloth I had never thought to put rosemary into my popsicles before, but this recipe is truly incredible! The rosemary makes the strawberry flavors really pop!
- Strawberry Mango Popsicles – Curry Trail These popsicles aren’t only beautiful, they are so refreshing. The alternating layers of flavors make for an addiction snack.
- Paleo Banana Cream Popsicles – A Girl Worth Saving I love bananas, and these popsicles pack a banana punch. They’re also super creamy, which I love in a popsicle!
- Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles – Cricket’s Confections This is probably one of my most popular recipes, and it’s definitely a favorite of mine. Only three healthy ingredients!
- Strawberry Coconut Popsicles – Kleinworth & Co These popsicles make you feel like you’re on a tropical vacation, and that’s always a good feeling to have!
- Cucumber Lime Mint Palates – A Saucy Kitchen While I love all the popsicles on this list, these are my favorite. Bonus points for having some veggies, but the flavor is incredible and beyond refreshing!