Feeling your best start with eating you best. Jump start that healthy feeling with these easy detox drinks.
I know how easy it is to fall off the healthy eating wagon. I’ve got a huge sweet tooth and cheat days often lead to cheat months for me. Whenever I want to jumpstart being healthy I turn to detox beverages. I’m not talking about a cleanse or anything fancy. I’ll just swap out my breakfast for one of these rejuvenating beverages and it gets me on a healthy path all day. Before I know it healthy days turn to healthy weeks and I’m back on track!
- Fresh Anti-Inflammatory Juice – Veggies Don’t Bite Pineapple is one of my favorite flavors and this pineapple based juice is no exception. What I love is the added jalapeno really gives a punch of flavor and leaves you feeling refreshed.
- Raspberry Shikanji – Cookilicious
Nothing makes me feel more refreshed than savory ingredients in my detox drinks. This Indian spiced drink gives me so much energy, the unusual flavor combination has me going back for sip after sip.
- Anti-Inflammatory Lemon Turmeric Tonic – Tasting Page
I absolutely love turmeric, it’s loaded with health benefits and has such a unique flavor. Pairing it with lemon gives this tonic such a refreshing and clean flavor.
- Strawbery Detox Vinegar Drink – Cricket’s Confections
Strawberries and raw honey create a subtle sweetness to this tangy drink. It’s a vitamin C punch for when you’re feeling under the weather.
- Clementine Cinnamon Cilantro Detox Drink – Priya Kitchenette I love infused waters, they’re so easy to make and packed with flavor. This one really helps flush all the junk out of your system and leaves you feeling clean and new.
Comments on this post6 Comments
Comments are closed.