Christmas is the best time of the year, and being gluten free doesn’t mean missing out on all these Christmas cookies! I’ve put together a list of 25 delicious Christmas Cookies.
It’s finally here! I love Christmas! You name it I love it! Cookies? Gingerbread houses? Hot chocolate? Christmas music? Christmas movies? Christmas Cards? Christmas lights? Yes yes yes! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! Okay the one thing I don’t love, snow, but living in Florida that doesn’t effect me. I remember my first Christmas being gluten free thinking I’d never eat a good Christmas cookie again. Well fret not, here’s a list of 25 amazing gluten free cookies!
- Monster Cookie Bars – My Gluten Free Miami Is there anyone who doesn’t love monster cookies? Peanut butter, chocolate, oats; what’s not to love. This recipe is also perfect if your low on time. Making them in a bar is such a great idea. Perfect for that last minute Christmas party.
- Sweet Potato Snickerdoodles -The Crumby Cupcake Sweet potato, that must mean they count as a vegetable? I wish, they are loaded with sugar. But, the holidays are a time to indulge and that is exactly what they do. The sweet potato flavor pairs perfect with the cinnamon. These are garunteed to be a winner at your cookie swap!
- Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti – Honestly Nourished If you love crunchy cookies, then of course biscotti is for you. This recipe has so many delicious flavors. The combination of pistachios and millet gives these cookies a such a hearty flavor.
- Vermont Maple Cookies – Caroline’s CookingJust because it’s a holiday doesn’t mean we should always be pigging out. These cookies have no refined sugar, so their perfect for days you’re trying to stick to your diet.
- Homemade Twix Bars– Bakerita.com Candy is another huge part of Christmas. By way not make it yourself. These twixs are better than the ones you buy in the store. The ooey gooey caramel plus the sea salt added on top? Perfection.
- Gluten Free Christmas Cookies – Cricket’s Confections
I’m probably biased, but these are the Christmas cookies my mom made every year growing up. With cream cheese cookie with a hint of almond extract, they perfect for rolling out and decorated.
- Peppermint Meringue Cookies – Living Sweet Moments These cookies are so fun because they’ve got a surprise inside. Bite through the light crispy meringue and find the hidden peppermint chocolate! I love meringue cookies because they don’t feel you up. These cookies are the perfect mid day treat!
- Oatmeal Chews – Garlic and Zest If you’re like me and love a good chewy cookie, then these are for you. Almost a cross between a chewy caramel and an oatmeal cookie this cookies are really unlike any other!
- Paleo Chai Spiced Cookies – Texan Erin I hated tea for the longest time, until I tried Chai tea that was a game changer for me. The spices are just so comforting and so are these cookies! Perfect for dipping in warm tea before bed!
- Toffee Almond White Chocolate Chip Monster Cookies – Cupcakes and Kale Chips These cookies may have a long name, but they are filled with delicious ingredients. The cookies themselves are not overly sweet, but the white chocolate and toffee offer pops of sweetness and texture thoughout the cookie!
- Hazelnut Truffle Cookies – T.R. Crumbly If you like Nutella, and I mean who doesn’t, these are the cookies for you. Super chocolately with that subtle hazelnut flavor, perfect for leaving out for Santa!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Thumbprints – Gluten Free Gigi These are really less like cookies and more like individual cheesecakes and I’m okay with that. I love to spice up the Christmas cookie game with something today different and this is the perfect recipe for that!
- Cake Batter Cookies – What the Fork I’m a sucker for cake batter anything, so I was so excited to try these cookies. So perfectly soft and chewy without being overly sweet. Plus they’ve got sprinkles!
- Apricot Rosemary Jewels – Spabettie I’ve always loved thumb print cookies, so classic and so delicious. I’d never had any using apricot before, and rosemary? Amazing! I love adding savory herbs to baking. Really makes for an amazing cookie.
- Millionaire’s Shortbread – A Saucy Kitchen You don’t have to be a millionaire to make this shortbread! It tastes like such a decadent treat you’d never guess it’s a paleo no bake recipe! Perfect to bring to your friend that’s trying to stick to their diet during the holidays.
- Flourless White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies – The View From Great Island Sometimes flavors are classic for a reason, the sweetness of white chocolate and the saltiness of macadamia nutes are such a perfect combo. I love that instead of using flour she makes a macadamia nut butter instead, brilliant!
- Earl Grey Ricciarelli – Super Golden Bakes Don’t know what a ricciarelli is? Neither did I, but I’m all for trying new things. And these cookies are so easy to make. A sweet little cookie with subtle hints of tea and lemon they’re perfect for people who just want something light for dessert.
- Candy Speckled Snickerdoodles – Cricket’s Confections Snickerdoodles are definitely one of my all time favorite cookies. This one has little bits of candy pieces so you get a chocolatey flavor throughout the cookie. They’re the best of both worlds, chocolate and cinnamon!
- Italian Hazelnut Meringues – She Loves Biscotti This cookies are unlike anything I’ve ever had before. More like a french maracon shell than a typical meringue cookie, only way easier to make. Light and airy, good luck not eating them all!
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies – Our Little Everything Chocolate and caramel, just such a perfect comboination. And why mess with perfect. This cookies are easy to make and such a crowd pleaser. Because do you really want people who don’t appreciate chocolate and caramel in your life?
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies – Foodie Fanatic Sure you could make chocolate crinkle cookies like everyone else, or you could try something new. These cookies are the perfect balance of tart and sweet.
- Pumpkin Pecan Biscotti – Natural Girl Modern World This biscotti taste likes the love child of pumpkin pie and pecan pie. Super cruncy, perfect for dipping in hot chocolate. This cookie is holiday flavors at their best!
- Peppermint Sandwich Cookies – What the Fork I love chocolate and peppermint, especially at Christmas time. These cookies are so pretty that they’re perfect to give as a gift, because home made gifts are always the best!
- Candy Crackers – Cricket’s ConfectionWhile technically not a cookie, these candies are a Christmas must in my house. They’re so easy to make and have that perfect combination of sweet and salty. This recipe comes from my mom’s best friend and is always a holiday hit.
- Eggnog Macarons – Goodie God Mother
- Last but certainly least, these ones are definitely a show stopper. Impress your friends with these babies! I don’t like eggnog, but man are these delicious!