When it comes to recipes Grandma’s are always the best. These peanut butter balls could not be easier to make and they are perfect to give as a gift throughout the holiday season!
It’s no secret that Christmas is my favorite time of the year! I just love everything about it.Growing up the best part of Christmas was that Grandma and Grandpa came to visit, it just wasn’t Christmas without them. By the time I was in middle school my grandparents had moved from Virginia to right on the other side of our suburban Rhode Island town. Even though we saw them multiple times a month it was still extra special when they’d come spend the night with us for Christmas!
I have so many great Christmas memories with Grandma. True story, one year I woke up in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve and looked out my window, and what do you know, there was Santa and all his reindeer in the sky! I ran to go wake up Grandma so we could watch together, but of course, he was already gone. Sure, it may have been a really realistic dream, but I’m pretty sure it was real!
We’re celebrating food gifts this week for #SundaySupper and if you ask me my Grandma’s Peanut Butter Balls are the perfect gift. I will say this was adapted from Grandma’s recipe, but it not the same. Her recipe is about 50% powdered sugar and I wanted to make these babies without any refined sugar, so I swapped at the powdered sugar for a combo of honey and oat flour. Let me just say they worked out perfectly, I think Grandma would approve!
- 1 Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ¾ Cup Oat Flour
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1 Tablespoons Melted Coconut Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Shredded Coconut
- Combine first 5 ingredients until smooth
- Set in fridge for 15 minutes
- Shape into small balls
- Rolls in shredded coconut
- Store in fridge until ready to enjoy!
- Cinnamon and Spice Granola by Simple ad Savory
- Coconut Macaroon Tarts by Asian In America
- Cranberry Coffee Cake by Food Done Light
- Mini Pumpkin Breads by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Snowman Poop by Palatable Pastime
- A Trio of Brittle by The Freshman Cook
- Grandma’s Peanut Butter Balls by Cricket’s Confections
- Homemade Peanut Brittle by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Homemade Twix Bars by Pies and Plots
- Peanut Butter Fudge by Family Around The Table
- Superfoods Fruit & Nut Bites by My Life Cookbook
- Toffee Candied Peanuts by New South Charm
- Turron de Jijona (Spanish Soft Nougat) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Espresso Fudge by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Peppermint Bark Candy by Life Tastes Good
- Peppermint Bark Popcorn by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Red Wine Hot Fudge Sauce by The Crumby Cupcake
Jams, Syrups, Drinks
- Blood and Sand Jam by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Creamy Lemoncello by Monica’s Table
- Warm Gingerbread Syrup by Food Lust People Love
Mixes and Spices
- Cherry Almond Scone Mix by Baking Sense
- Cranberry Almond Quick Bread Mix by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Lavender-infused Sugar by Sunday Supper Movement