Cranberry is the perfect fall ingredient. A little bitter and a little sweet, here’s a list of 10 perfect cranberry recipes.
I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again; fall is it the best. All those warming flavors, so comforting. Cranberries provide the perfect balance to all the spices this time of year. Cranberries on their own can be so bitter that they’re often over looked. These babies are good for way more than just cranberry sauce!
- Cranberry- Walnut Cheese Ball – Wishes N Dishes I feel like I don’t even need to explain why this recipe made the list. A ball of cheese? Yes please! This recipe is so easy to make, and great to please a crowd. The tart cranberries cut though sharp cheddar cheese perfect. I think it pairs perfectly with some gluten free pretzels!
- Cranberry Mojito – Chef Next Door I don’t often drink cocktails, but when I do I love a mojito. I wasn’t sure about the combination of mint and cranberry, but it’s so refreshing. It’s the perfect drink for my taco Tuesday’s this month!
- Cranberry Bliss White Chocolate Bark – Cupcakes and Kale Chips I love white chocolate, especially around the holidays. Sometimes it can be overbaringly sweet so pairing it with cranberries is genuis. But the ingredient that puts this bark over the top? Lemon zest! Really lightens up the bar, that way you don’t feel gross when you eat half the pan!
- Cranberry Flax Oatmeal Cookies – The Kitchen Prep Is there anything as satisying as warm cookies in the fall? These cookies have a perfectly chewy texture, and I love that they’ve got some wholesome ingredients. Adding flax seeds and walnuts adds a nice hartiness to these cookies, not to mention some nutritional value!
- BBQ Cranberry Chicken – Our Life Tastes Good Cranberries aren’t only for sweets, they work perfect in entrees, like this one. It’s so simple to make, but looks so impressive. Combining cranberry sauce and BBQ sauce, what a genius idea! They both have they sweet/tangy flavor profile so they work so well together. Try me you’ll be licking your plate clean!
- Cranberry Orange Granola Bars – Simple Season These granola bars are packed with healthy ingredients, but taste like a candy bar. Does it get any better than that? Pistachios are one of my favorite snacks, but I had never had some in a granola bar before. I’ll definitely be adding them to all my granola bars from now on!
- Cranberry Upsidedown Cake – What the Fork Sure everyone’s had a pineapple upside down cake. I’ve also seen lots of banana upside down cakes. But cranberry?! What a crazy idea. The bitter cramberries give this sweet cake a real pop of flavor. The perfect star of any holiday brunch.
- Cranberry, Pecan, Turkey Salad – Family Foodie People often rave about leftover Thanksgiving sandwiches. While I’d love a sandwhich filled with turkey, potatoes, and stuffing on fluffy bread it’s not an option for those of us who are gluten free. This salad is a great option for that leftover turkey. Adding a scoop to a big salad is perfect for after a day of feisting.
- Cranberry Pomegranate Sangria – Wishes N Dishes Sangria is my all time favorite drink, so I love trying new recipes. This one is perfect for holiday parties! I love that there’s lots of different juices in it; cranberry, pomegranate, and orange. This helps to prevent it from being too strong, that way you can sip on it for hours!
- Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake – Cupcakes and Kale Chips I used to love Dunkin Donuts Cranberry Orange muffins, I thought they were the greatest thing around! This coffee cake reminds me of those muffins. I love that she uses a combo of butter and Greek yogurt to help lighten up the cake. Perfect for brunch!
Comments on this post4 Comments
Comments are closed.