This pasta salad has more vegetables than pasta! With tomatoes, onion, carrots, and spinach eating this pasta dish will make so feel so healthy.
Pasta salad was always a favorite of mine. I love them in the summer, loaded with Italian dressing. It’s my idea of a perfect summer lunch! This recipe has more vegetables in it then pasta, making it a guilt free lunch too!
After going gluten free I thought I would never eat pasta salad again. There are lots of great gluten free pastas; however, when they cool down they turn rock hard again like dry pasta. Definitely not ideal for pasta salad. After testing lots of gluten free pastas I found one that had a great texture for pasta salad. The Tinkyada brown rice spirals work perfectly in this recipe. The key is to let your pasta salad come to room temp, which actually makes it perfect to bring as lunch. I store it in the fridge over night, then pull it out in the morning. By lunch I’ve got an amazing lunch!
- 2 Cup Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta
- 1 Teaspoon Red Onion, Minced
- 1 Cup Carrot, Grated
- ½ Cup Cucumbers, Sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Roasted Garlic, Minced
- ½ Spinach, Cut in Small Ribbons
- ½ Cup Canned Diced Tomatoes
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ Cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Cook Pasta according to box
- Mix cooked pasta with remaining ingredients
- Store in fridge, be sure to eat at room temperature