This Pina Colada French Toast will make you feel like you’re on a tropical vacation. Making just enough for one person, treat yourself was this tasty recipe.
Every once and awhile on the weekends I like to make something just for me. Sometimes making a single serving of something and eating it yourself can be so satisfying. This single serving pina colada french toast is the perfect weekend treat!
I love a pina colada so much, and this recipe perfectly evokes that feeling. I topped mine with some fresh pineapple and macadamia nuts and felt like I was on vacation!
- 2 Slices Ud's Gluten Free White Bread
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Bacardi
- 1 Teaspoon Pineapple Juice
- ⅛ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Cup Shredded Coconut
- ½ Tablespoon Butter
- Combine egg, vanilla, coconut, pineapple juice, salt and Bacardi
- Dip bread in egg mixture
- Coat in shredded coconut
- Melt butter in saute pan
- Cook french toast for about 3 minutes on each side
- Top with fresh pineapple