Pickles are the perfect crunchy snack. These Garlic Pickles are tangy and delicious they’re the prefect compliment to any sandwich.
I absolutely love pickles! Pickled anything really, beets, onions, okra but the classic pickled cucumber cannot be topped. Since I also love garlic I thought why not combine the two. The raw garlic used in the pickling liquid makes the pickles almost spicy, they’re so addicting!
Making pickles is so easy, when I pickle onions I don’t even use a recipe. Just boil some water, sugar, and vinegar and pour it over the onions. When it came to pickling cucumbers I just couldn’t get it right. The stuff in the jar always tasted better than mine. After testing many recipes this garlicy pickles are my new favorite!
- 1 Cucumber
- 5 Cloves Garlic, Smashed
- 1 Teaspoon Roasted Garlic Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ⅓ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup Water
- Cut the cucumbers into 3 inch batons, then cut those batons into quarters
- Bring all remaining ingredients to a boil
- Pour of the cucumbers
- Let pickle in the fridge for at least a week