Crunchy Mexican Drumsticks is a tasty dinner the whole family will love. Using crushed tortilla chips make a delicious and naturally gluten free breading.
If you can tell by my plethora of chicken recipes, chicken is definitely a favorite in our house. Lately I love drum sticks, they’re so inexpensive and juicy and delicious. Instead of combining lots of flour types to make a breading mixture I just threw some tortilla chips in the blender. This recipe is so easy it’s the perfect weekday meal.
With just a few ingredients and a blender you can easily make this chicken dish that is sure to satisfy your whole family. The key to making it extra delicious in the lime zest, the touch of acid really helps to lighten up the dish. I love to pair it with some yellow rice and canned green beans, such a simply dinner but so flavorful!
- Serves: 4 portions
- Serving size: 2½ Drumsticks
- Calories: 533
- Fat: 24
- Sugar: 2
- Protein: 24
- 10 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Heaping Cup Corn Chips Crumbs
- 3 Teaspoon Taco Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Adabo Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Lime Zest
- ½ Teaspoon Mexican Oregano
- Crush corn chips in blender until you have one cup
- Add remaining seasoning
- Roll drumsticks in corn chip mixture
- Place drumsticks on grease oven safe pan
- Spray drumsticks lightly with pan spray (This helps make them super crunchy)
- Bake at 400F for about 40 minutes