Frozen Burritos are the perfect grab and go breakfast, but are often loaded with may more ingredients than necessary. These Gluten Free Freezer Breakfast Burritos are way healthier than the ones you’d get at the store. Loaded with healthy veggies and filling beans; they’re great to have on hand for those busy mornings.
If there’s one thing I’m not, it’s a morning person. Which is why I love a quick easy breakfast! These burritos can be made in advanced and kept in the freezer, and they hold up great. Once a month I assemble a big batch of them and just grab one on my way out the door!
I’m not the biggest fan of egg whites, but when I make ice cream I can’t just throw the whites away. Pairing the scrambled egg whites with creamy refried beans and gooey pepper jack cheese is the only way I can eat them! Plus some sauteed peppers and onions to add some veggies to my morning, it’s an irresistible way to start the day!
- Serves: 6
- Serving size: 1 Burrito
- Calories: 356
- Fat: 16 g
- Sugar: 4.4
- Fiber: 4.9
- Protein: 24 g
- 1 Package Toufayan Gluten Free Wraps
- 1 Pint Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Refried Beans
- 1 Cup Grated Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Onion
- Scramble the egg whites season with salt and pepper
- Saute the pepper and onion until tender
- Spread ⅙ the refried bean on each wrap
- Top with egg whites, vegetables, and cheese
- Wrap individually in foil
- Thaw night before eating
- Microwave 1-2 minutes or until hot