Shredded chicken, bacon, cheese, corn spaghetti, this Chicken Spaghetti Bake really has it all. The best part? It can be made ahead of time. Perfect for those busy weeknights.
If you haven’t caught on by now I love a good make ahead dinner. I like to spend one day in the kitchen prepping my food for the week. This dinner is the perfect make ahead meal, you can put the whole dish together over the weekend and then throw it in the oven on a busy day!
This recipe is adapted from the Pioneer Woman’s chicken spaghetti, except it’s gluten free and downsized for my family. In her recipe she cuts the spaghetti into thirds, I love this trick! It makes the baked pasta so easy to serve and eat. Although this chicken spaghetti bake recipe doesn’t have any veggies I just served it with a big salad and still felt like I had a nice balanced dinner.
- Serves: 3
- Serving size: 180 g
- Calories: 404
- Fat: 15 g
- Sugar: 2.5 g
- Fiber: 2.9 g
- Protein: 22 g
- ¼ Pound Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 1 Cup Shredded Chicken
- ½ Onion, Minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- ½ Box Pacific Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ Cup Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 2 Strips Bacon, Cooked and Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Green Onion
- Using scissors cut the spaghetti into thirds
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water until just barely cooked, about 10 minutes
- It will continue cooking while it bakes
- In a mixing bowl combine spaghetti with chicken
- Add cream of chicken soup, onion, garlic, and ½ the cheese
- Transfer to a greased baking dish
- Add pasta mixture to dish
- Cover with remaining cheese and bacon
- Put in the fridge for 1-3 days until ready to eat
- Bake in 350 F oven for about 45 minutes, or until hot
- Sprinkle with green onions
Comments on this post1 Comments
Comments are closed.