This Spiked Pumpkin Hot Chocolate is the perfect adult beverage. A hint of pumpkin flavor and a splash of Baileys give this chocolate chocolate a grown up twist.
Thanksgiving seems to be the one time of the year where food is on everyone’s mind. I mean how can one holiday have so many great foods; turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, sweet potatoes. All that before you even get to thinking about dessert! There are so many options. And for me thanksgiving is all about the stuffing, turkey, and cranberry. Being the one time of year that having seconds seems necessary and thirds even encourage how is there any room left for dessert? Since I always need something sweet at the end of a meal this hot chocolate is the perfect thanksgiving dessert! Warm, cozy, and of course boozy. I say, save the pie for a night when you wont need to unbutton your pants to make room and drink your dessert this thanksgiving!
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Package Hot Chocolate Mix
- ⅔ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- To Taste Baileys Irish Cream
- Boil water, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin puree
- Add hot chocolate mix, whisk together
- Portion into mugs and top of with as much Baileys as you like!